Wednesday 16 July 2008

Photos from Amsterdam

So I figured I should finally put up some of the pictures we took on my trip through Europe. Here are a few which document my time in Amsterdam with Kristen.

This picture probably doesn't really do justice to the sheer number of bikes that crowd the streets of Amsterdam. Let me just say that absolutely EVERY surface was covered with at least as many parked bikes, plus a constant stream of bike traffic. There are really a SHITLOAD of bikes in Amsterdam.










Here I am in my cool new hat I bought there drinking a beer on the streets. Don't I look super European?












Just one picture of the beautiful canals that are all throughout the city. Probably the most impressive thing about Amsterdam.










The requisite picture of drug culture. I just got a kick out of the fact that it's called Rick's Cafe (cause I love Casablanca).














Me and Kristen - we had a blast!

1 comment:

JM said...

"Here I am in my cool new hat I bought there drinking a beer on the streets. Don't I look super European?"

If by "super European" you mean 1980's Harlem pimped out jive-ass sugar-daddy then yeah, you sure do...